Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Free Microsoft product

Do you want any of the following Microsoft product as gift (you don't get to pick which one) ?

  • Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit DVD)
  • Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007
  • Microsoft Money Plus Premium
  • Microsoft Student with Encarta Premium 2008
  • Microsoft Streets and Trips 2008
Goto http://wfp.microsoft.com/Welcome.aspx and register yourself for either automated feedack or survey feedback. The feedback last for 3 months. To eligible, you need be US residents of 18 years and older. I tried my luck to register, and Microsoft sent me a confirmation email to participate the feedback. I'm not sure will it get my gift at the end of the feedback program.

Update: 15/12 - I'd uninstalled the feedback program, as I noticed there wasn't a product for me to choose from after I completed the previous survey. It might just open to US resident only.

No comments: