Saturday, February 02, 2008

Comet's Dyson DC18 for £179.99 or Currys's Dyson DC15 for £184.00

Been looking for a vacuum clean and finally decided to go for Dyson. Although initially plan to go for DC07 Oridinal from JohnLewis when it is selling for £139 (£119 after discount code, but they were out of stock) but then decided we need the slim type. So, just ordered Dyson slim DC18 all floors from Comet as it is cheaper compare to Dyson for £279.99 and JohnLewis for £229.99 (use £20 off code will be £209.99). Also comes with 5 years warranty free.



Actually can get the same price at Littlewoods Direct after 10% off. But we decided to go Comet for collection.

Although space saving is important, on second thought, I'd reservev Dyson DC15 as Currys is running half price deal. Both reserve collection will be at Chippenham, so I have 1 day to make my decision.


Update 3/2: When I was in Comet, I got a call from Currys saying DC15 I reserved was no longer available. Therefore it was destined for me to pick DC18 Slim. While I was there, I picked up Panasonic NN-E205WBBPQ manual microwave with the usual timer and power dials. I reckon the digital one might be too advance for me. It was having a promo at £39.99


No comments: